Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Welcome To My BLOG

College is one of those times in your life where it goes by so fast; you work so hard to get out and the moment it’s over you wish you could go back. That’s where I am now; having now completed undergrad, I find myself thrown into what most refer to as the Real World. What’s even harder for me is I have been relocated from the small town feel of Raleigh, NC, to the U.S. capital of Washington, DC. I am engulfed in nervousness and excitement; nervous to be in a new city and excited to be in a new city, just all around filled with different and conflicting emotions. This blog is intended to document my adventures as a new resident of the capital, from the people I meet, to the neighborhood I live in, the nightlife etc. So follow me and see what this next year has in store.


D's Quote of the Day: “Shut up” was probably the best advice I’ve ever received from anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment