Monday, March 1, 2010

What the Hell is Going On?

So this weekend was a wonderful weekend spent in DC, great weather, relaxing, pretty much the best weekend I've had in a very long time. On Saturday I decided to go out to the mall (which is conveniently walking distance from my apartment) and I grabbed a book, picked a nice little inviting bench out in the mall, and began people watching and reading. I took a few pictures too while I was there; I could see that the tourist are starting to come out again, I can't wait until the spring time.

On Saturday night, I went out with one of my co-workers to this bar called Cobalt. It was blast, I had a great time, but I ended up throwing up in the end. I haven't thrown up after drinking since I was like a freshman in college. I've come to the conclusion that I don't like Cobalt. I think it's the crowd, they just seem to be the sketchy people of DC. I am more a fan of the clean cut professionals, the type that you see at Nellie's. So, I am scratching Cobalt off of my list of places to go, not to mention I saw a certain someone that I did NOT want to see at Cobalt, lol, yeah don't you hate that.

Ok, so I am leaving a lot of details out about my weekend. But as things develop I will expose some more details, let just go with the flow...

No comments:

Post a Comment