Monday, February 22, 2010

In My Backyard

So when I got back home from Richmond on Friday, it was a beautiful day outside; so I decided to take a walk just to see what my neighborhood had to offer; and you know, I was amazed what was only .4 miles down 7th St SW; (and people say I live in the ghetto!) You see, I've been getting so much crap for living in SW and people really don't realize what a nice area it is. I found out this weekend, I'm walking distance from Chinatown; walking distance from the Federal Triangle, and the smithsonian, tons of museums, urban outfitters, the capital building, the washington monument, EVERYTHING! I don't understand why more people don't live here, it's awesome! Well I've taken some photos, so I decided I'd share them with everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment