Monday, February 22, 2010

NYC

So you know this weekend was a very eventful weekened; for the first time I tried this thing called the mega bus, it's a double decker bus, that travels from DC to NYC every 30 mintues. It's an amazing deal; if you're one of the first to book your ticket on the bus, your ticket is only $1, I ended up paying $40 round trip, which is much less than the gas and tolls I would've paid to get there, so it was definitely a great deal. But, me being the genius that I am, I booked my ticket for 7:15 AM, not even thinking twice about how the metro doesn't open up until 7:00 on Saturdays! So yeah, I had to walk all the way from my apt to between Chinatown and Metro Center, which was surprisingly a short walk. With all of my bags, it only took me 25 minutes to walk, I was surprised myself. NYC was absolutely amazing, I had a great time with my friend Daniel, Emily, Alex, and my friend Zach, who I had no idea even lived there. Apparently he moved there in hopes to find a job, and has had some great prospects. It's funny, I feel like I have more friends in NYC than I do in DC, shit! I moved to the wrong city! Haha, I'm j/k, I was only there on Satuday, and I left Sunday morning. It was a very nice and relaxing trip, and I will definitely be doing it again soon. And I've got pics to share from NYC as well, see I was thinking about you guys this weekend! It's not enough just to hear about everything, you've gotta see it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment