Saturday, December 26, 2009

Post From iPhone

So I just got this new app that let's me make blog post from my iPhone which I'm sure you guys would appreciate, because now I can post more frequently; not that you guys care that much to read this that much....

But ok, so I hope everyone had a great Christmas! I drove from my apartment in DC on Christmas morning to come home to VA Beach, and it was soooo great to be home; I love spending time with my mom; but I made a huge mistake, I drove to my grandmother's to see her, and my sister and her 3 kids were there, So since my sister has no car right now she caught a ride back with me back to my parent's house. Well the reason I love being home so much is because is so peaceful, when 3 kids under the age of 3 are thrown in, not so much. So now I'm ready to go back to my apartment where there is semi-peace when I'm not being robbed! I know, short trip home, but even though you miss being home, there's nothing like being in your own apt in your own space!

Oh so normally I hate those mass Christmas/Thanksgiving text that everyone sends, but I think people learned their lesson this year, out of the 21 Christmas text I got yesterday 15 of them were personalized to me! That made me smile, I really appreciated that! So if you were one of those people, you made my day thanks!

Well that's all I have this time guys; I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their break, and I will repost when I'm back in the capital!

No comments:

Post a Comment